Thursday, January 26, 2012

I came to dance, dance, dance, dance....

the most important event I've ever done is coming up in two months, and I'm getting ready!

My son's 8th birthday. ;)

Kai James is my "baby", and I'm going all out for his party this year. It's probably the last year before boy/girl parties become kind of awkward, and he's old enough to appreciate a good party, but still young enough to go nuts and have a great time!

I'm renting the small banquet room at the Great Dane and getting a DJ. We'll do it up with awesome decorations, a custom cake, a full buffet of mac and cheese, chicken fingers and soft pretzels, and a bartender serving Kiddie Cocktails and crazy fruit drinks.

And...a photobooth. o.k., mabye not a photobooth. Too much...?

Can't wait! My son rocks!

xo,
Shannon
www.onegirlcreative.net

No comments:

Post a Comment