Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One Girl it is!

I was talked out of changing my name. Again. I tried to change it before, but my friends talked me out of that, too. I promised I wouldn't try to change it again, so One Girl it is. My apologies to the One Girl Creative pop art company which I have come to adore over the past three years. Thank you for sharing your name with me. <3

Two great wedding meetings last night, back to back. The first was for Decoration Only, which we'll thankfully and gladly do...but it really got me thinking about the value of my Decoration and Day of Management Service.

We will happily decorate any venue, home, tent, what have you for your event, but it's invaluable to have us on site during the party. Wedding after wedding that have my team and I there tell me how they wouldn't of dreamed of having a wedding without us. I take great pride in that.

The problem with having a family member or friend of the family be a host and manager of the wedding is that they'll most likely have friends and family members at the event, too, and will get sidetracked with the hugs and hellos. Also, hiring a professional team means things like checking the bathrooms every hour to make sure the toilet paper is filled and it stays neat and tidy will get done. We don't sit down and kick back. I have strict expectations for myself and my team, and it's imperative that we blend in while being a support. I don't believe that any vendor should draw attention to themselves, but at the same time, you always need to be on your game and thinking ahead to ensure that everything runs "magically", without a hitch.

We greet your guests, direct them to their tables, assist them in finding the gift and card tables, explain any unique wedding events (the guest book, what time dinner starts, what to expect at the bar, candy tables, etc) and let them know that if they need anything, my team and I are happy to assist. We assist all the vendors with everything, from timing the grand entrance with the DJ to clearing the tables with the caterer. We're constantly making rounds, clearing cups, throwing away garbage, straightening table cloths, stocking snacks and candy. We round up the wedding party for the signature dances, deliver the cordless mic for speeches, keep candles lit through out the night. We know what to look for and what to do, and immerse ourselves in it.

We decorate everything and tear down everything, returning rentals and packing away personal items so you, honestly, can relax and enjoy the wedding.

Here's the best part of this service...in 2012, you get full decoration and tear down, as well as unlimited hours the day before, day of and day after with two attendants for $650. I encourage you to break this up into monthly payment plans. So...if you have a wedding in June and you hire us now, that's $108.00 a month. Its the best $108 you'll spend a month for an event that will live forever. I truly, truly believe that.


E-mail me, call me, ask me more. This is the love of my life, friends. My business is everything to me, and I'll prove to you what a difference having a coordinator makes.


xo,
Shannon
shannon@onegirlcreative.net
715-679-1498

No comments:

Post a Comment