Sunday, January 15, 2012

So many updates

One Girl is evolving...again...

I'm changing my business names. Because I won't be One Girl forever. Heck, I'm not a girl now. And I try to rationalize it by saying "the One Girl is my bride...", but, as I'm all about equality, I could certainly have two grooms, too.

Bottom line is, it irritates me, and by the end of the day, I'm going to come up with a name change.

So far Dream the Day is the front runner...

Engaged Events is also on deck...

Shannon Inspired is also in the running. Shannon Events, Events by Shannnon-both taken. I like the idea of having my name in name because every knows One Girl as "Shannon's Wedding Planning business", but I really don't know how to make this sound the best.

If you have any ideas, please throw them at me.

Besides that, I'm quoting my 18th wedding on Monday. That will make eight this year! Crazy how things are growing. My first summer was two....second summer, four...third year (winter wedding, Sara!) was six, and this year it's already at seven. I'm thrilled!!

Back to the name stumper....


love,
Shannon
www.onegirlcreative.net

No comments:

Post a Comment