Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Today is the best day of my life

I'm over the moon, on cloud 9, tickled pink. Happier than a pig in a mud puddle. Happier than a bird with a french fry.

*drum roll please*

As of May 1st, I'm going part time at the day job!!!!! For real! And for permanent!! Which means FULL TIME One Girl Creative, and time to spend with my family to boot.

To fully understand the impact that this, let me take you through a typical day-in-my-life. Up at 5:00. Hit the snooze about 6 times, and then bregrudginly get out of bed. Zumba and coffee. work from 5:45 to 7:15. Wake up the kid. Get him to school. Work until 8:15. Day job from 8:30 to 5:30, spending lunch and two, ten minute breaks taking vendor and client calls and doing research. Home to pick up my kid and cook him dinner. Bedtime for him at 8:00. Back to work from me until 10.

Now I'm only going to have to work at the day job for THREE DAYS A WEEK! THREE DAYS A WEEK!!!! I'll have time! I'm over the moon, I'm tickled pink, I'm....well, you get the idea.

Today is an awesome and amazing, best day of my life kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment